Welcome to my recipe archive, please use the search bar or categories to find my previously published recipes.
- LACED ALMOND COOKIESLaced cookies are one of my favorites. The ingredients list is short, so you probably have everything you need in your kitchen already. I combined the ingredients and did a test bake. Unfortunately, I burned the first batch. It took a few more bakes until I got my oven temperature right and the time to […]
- Raisin bread buns with almond pasteAt home, in the Netherlands, we always used to have Christmas bread during the holiday season. I always found the Christmas bread to be too dense for my liking. However, I’ve always loved the raisin bread buns. I decided to try adding the almond paste, that is typically in Christmas bread, to the middle of […]
- Caramel butter cookiesEvery Christmas I like to bake cookies for Santa. Instead of the classic Christmas cookies decorated with icing, I decided to get a little creative this year. With a basic cookie recipe you can do anything you want! I chose to add some chocolate on top and a homemade caramel to create a soft and […]
- WorstenbroodBefore relocating to USA, I received an old family recipe that was passed down from my Aunt to my niece. I have made this Worstenbrood recipe multiple times since. But, if you know me, I am always looking for ways to improve a recipe. Thus, this recipe got a reboot as well. My addition was […]
- Kringelen CookiesOne of my favorite things to do is visit second-hand bookstores looking for old recipe books. I found this book in sunny California. Finding a Dutch cookbook in America is rare, so I just had to buy it. I recall my mom having this cookbook at home when I was young, but I never […]